Professional Services Consultant
A Professional Services Consultant is a position that requires an established track record of understanding and integrating complex IT systems and strategies while managing and exceeding customers' expectations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, creative, a good communicator, thrives in implementing enterprise software for mission critical applications within complex infrastructure, and is excited about opportunity to work in the rapidly growing market of Enterprise Video Communications.
- Deploy enterprise video solution that meet or exceed customer requirements. Solutions will be integrated with the customer’s Software, Hardware, and Network environment and will interface with products and services from vendors such as Cisco, Riverbed, Blue Coat, Digital Rapids, Microsoft, and Akamai.
- Manage customer expectations and project deliverables while effectively communicating and working with other team members
- Professionally represent by demonstrating technical and product expertise with customers and partners
- Deliver customer training on company product and services offerings
- Create and deliver various documentation and project based deliverables
- Collaborate with Sales, Service, Support and Engineering organizations
- Regular travel in India and International. 50 - 75%
- Reports to the Technical Services Manager
- Experience in managing and delivering software deployments and support to large Global 2000 customers
- General working knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 administration, MCSE or relevant deployment experience required
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals including Subnetting, VLANs, Firewalls, Load Balancing and VPN technologies including experience developing the architecture for such deployments
- Strong Network troubleshooting skills with tools such as Wireshark.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS, SQL Server, and LDAP/AD.
- Working knowledge of streaming media technologies, HLS, Smooth Streaming, CDN’s encoders, and multimedia video formats is a plus
Salary : 5 to 15 lakh/year.
Location : Udaipur
- Minimum BE/BTech in a technical field (i.e. IT/Computer Science or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in technology / consulting / software industry
- Valid Passport
- Willing to travel onsite (Indian/International clients)