Post - JAVA Team Leader
Job Location - Udaipur
Experience - 5+ years
Sallary - 7 lac to 25 lac
- Develop product roadmap, architecture artifacts and delivery strategy for Java, Sprint, Hibernate, REST, Node, AngularJS, Full Stack based engineering solutions
- Establish and maintain development standards and prescriptions
- Effectively liaison between Managers, Solution/Architecture Engineering, Development and Operations teams to implement large and complex engineering solutions
- Work closely with Business & Technology Leaders to define and implement critical business functions, needs and products
- Evaluate and optimize estimates from development teams to ensure quality and accuracy
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to the stake holders
- Lead and provide technical leadership to architects, leads and developers in geographically dispersed location
- Provide handson training to junior team members to be sustainable java experts
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, work with user experience design, development and test teams to automate testing and deployment
- Research and build solutions showcasing emerging technologies
- Hands on experience in performance tuning and production deployment
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing and developing complex digital systems and Application.
- Java/J2EE development skills, with a proven record of creating commercial quality software solutions for relatively large applications including production monitoring.
- Experience using Linux based OS.
- Thorough understanding and experience in relational and non-relational databases.
- Demonstrated expertise in Java architecture, development and management.
- Experience in working with Open Source code and frameworks a must.
- Knowledge of industry standard project execution methodologies like Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP and Iterative a must.
- Has demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies, quickly and effectively.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience influencing business and technology leadership.
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
- Expert level knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- AngularJS and Node.js experience to be able to utilize a subscribed User Interface Reference Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration.
- Strong application performance / tuning skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions.
- General knowledge developing mobile applications that interface with RESTful services including Web services.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital environment including Mobile, Web, IoT, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Big Data, Networks and their Interactions is a plus.
- Minimum BE/BTech in a technical field (i.e. IT/Computer Science or equivalent)