Job Category : Accounts/Tax/Audit/finance
Job Role : Finance Manager
Experience : 2 - 3 Year
Specialization : CA
Sallary - 2.5L to 3.5L
Establish financial strategy and ensure availability of corporate funds (project wise) at competitive rates, minimizing debt costs
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements, Schedules and respective notes to accounts
• Preparation of Business Case for Capex and other business decisions.
• Accountable for preparing MIS reports for management
• Raising of Funds for the Company via Bank Facilities.
• Relationship management with Senior Bankers/Fund Managers and ability to handle relationship multiple banks, mutual funds, insurance Companies, provident funds etc.
• Preparation of projection as per Business plan on monthly basis.
• Monitoring & review of MIS and Costing.
• Fund raising experience, Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targets, Fund Raising in Global markets, Treasury, Project Financing, Working capital, Debt Financing, Loans & Borrowings, Financial Control, Fund Management, Bank Limits, Rating, Financial Closure, Ensuring synergies for maximizing the efficiency of funds.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org